Update your venture profile as your venture grows! Editing and updating a venture profile allows you to keep information current and accurate, while also allowing investors and potential partners to find you.
There are two ways to edit your company profile. You can choose between accessing the profile through the account settings or by searching for the company name in the lookup bar.
Step 1: Access your venture profile
- To access your profile through the account settings, click on your profile on the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the “Your ventures” button and click on the venture name. This will redirect you to your venture profile.
3. Find your venture profile using the search bar on the top of the page. After you have found your venture, click on the name and you will be redirected to the company profile.
I can’t find my company in the first few results?
Click on See more results at the bottom of the search. You will now see all search results with the name you have entered.
Step 2: Edit your company profile
4) Once you are on your venture profile you can start editing the information by clicking on the icon button on the right-hand side.
5) This will display a window with all the editable sections of your venture profile. You have the option to update your profile details like the profile picture, company name, address, financials, funding rounds, team, etc.
Fields that can be only edited by admin users:
- Team section (removing/editing)
For any changes, please contact our HealthTech Alpha Support
Feel free to reach out to us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org